Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tender mercies: I Will Not Be Still

Tonight while driving home after a very long day, I had a great experience, as I decided to listen to a song from the 2010 EFY cd,  when that song was over, this song started...


... as I was listening to it, all of a sudden I just started crying, and in my mind I could picture all the people I was able to help while serving as a missionary in England. And also of the chances that the Lord has given me to help friends that needed someone to lift them.

I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life, and for how it has change my life, and the life of those who I love.

I know that Christ lives and loves me, and that, is what keeps me going when life seems harder and hope seems to banish. I'm thankful for this tender mercies that our Heavenly Father gives us, so we can remember what really matters in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment